Monday, February 29, 2016

And the countdown begins...

Morning friends!  Well, it has happened...leap day has fallen on a Monday.  It will only happen 15 times in a 400 year period.  So, today is a special day.

Ok, ok.  Today is also a special day because it's now less than a year that I turn 40.  Yep, I turned 39 yesterday!  I started this blog and FB page to help motivate me to get healthier and enjoy life more as I turned 40 - the countdown has officially begun.


I decided I would take the rare 2/29 on a Monday as a good "restarting" point to get back on track to being Fabulous by Forty.  So, at 4:30am this morning I got up, read my devotional, social media and then started working out at 5:00am.  Day one in the books.

I am a good starter, but a horrible finisher.  I am going to approach each day with a focus on that day - not dwell on yesterday and not think about tomorrow (sorry Scarlett O'Hara!).  So, today has started out good.  I'll celebrate that today.

Happy Monday my friends!  Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment